If 1991 was the year punk broke, 1994 was the year it went for a little nap. While the originators of punk were losing interest, a legion of inferior second-wave grunge bands invaded the charts (hey there, Gavin Rossdale and Scott Weiland! Hiya, Collective Soul!). Just like virtually every counterculture movement, grunge was over as a creative force by the time it went mainstream.
"The consensus today seems to be that Green Day were fine until they started trying to be U2. They weren’t. They were never fine.”
- Gaston: I only wished to save her
- Maleficent: I only wished to be invited to the party
- Scar: I only wished to improve relations between the races
- Captain Hook: I only wished to teach the boy a responsibility-
- Ursula: I only wished to give the people a voice
- Captain Hook: -so he wouldn't end up like me
- Cruella De Vil: I only wished to have a coat made out of puppies.
- Jafar: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
- Gaston: THAT'S HORRIBLE
- Maleficent: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?